BEST tri race code red swivel joints are designed for the critical service conditions that exist in fracturing, cementing, acidizing, and well testing. They are available in 2” through 4” sizes with 6,000 PSI to 15,000 PSI working pressure up to 22,500 PSI test pressures. They come with 1502, 1002, and 602 union ends for fast, easy make-up. BEST tri race code black swivels are available in 10,000 PSI working pressure with female line pipe thread end connections.
- Long radius design provides lower vibration and reduced abrasion in corrosive, high rate pumping applications.
- Precision machined from forged alloy materials that are heat treated for longer service life.
- Three ball bearing raceways that more evenly share moment loads.
- Elastomeric instream packings that are compatible with today’s fluids and designed to stay in place even in high velocity applications.
- Available for H2S Service @ 10,000 PSI W.P.
CERTIFIED PRODUCTS. Read More >
Code Black 10,000 psi Swivel Joints
Extra High-Pressure Union Ended Swivels
|3" - All With Union Ends|
2" TRI-RACE, LONG RADIUS, 10,000 PSI - MODEL - TLR-10 LPT
2" TRI-RACE, LONG RADIUS, 15,000 PSI - MODEL TLR-15 (STANDARD SERVICE) 1502
2" TRI RACE 10,000 PSI - MODEL TLH-10 (H2S, SOUR GAS SERVICE) 1502
3" TRI RACE , LONG RADIUS, 15,000 PSI - MODEL TLR-15 (STANDARD SERVICE) 1502
3" TRI RACE 10,000 PSI - MODEL TLH-10 (H2S, SOUR GAS SERVICE) 1502
4" TRI RACE 10,000 PSI - MODEL TLR-10 (STANDARD SERVICE) 1002
|For other sizes, contact our factory.|